Holocaust, Genocide, and Memory Studies
- Alon Confino is Professor of History at the Universi
- Location: Art Theater Co-Op, 126 West Church Street, Champaign
- Featuring Viktor Ullmann’s Die Weise von Liebe und Tod des Cornet Christoph Rilke: A Melodrama from the Concentration Camps.
- Every year graduate students are confronted with dismal statistics about the job market, and this pas
- Jessica Young is currently an Assistant Professor of Global English at New College of Florida.
- The initiative in Holocaust, Genocide, and Memory Studies (HGMS) is and has been integral to my scholarly
- Hapsatou Wane is an Assistant Professor at Georgia Southern University-Armstrong Campus in the
- Comparative and World Literature and Holocaust, Genocide, and Memory Studies Graduate Student Alex van Doren awarded Bailey Fellowship!The Fred S. Bailey Fellowship for Community Leadership, Service, and Activism supports University of Illinois Urbana campus graduate and professional students who have shown passion, creativity, innovation, and commitment through community organizing, activism, and/or service in one or more of the following areas: social justice, environment, global engagement and/or interfaith cooperation.
- We are delighted that three affiliated faculty of the Program in Jewish Culture & Society or the Initiative in Holocaust, Genocide, Memory Studies are included in the newest news from LAS!
- Professor Fritzsche is in the History department here at UIUC and is the author of numerous books including Life and Death in the Third Reich and Germans into Nazis.
- Khatchig Mouradian, Columbia University, is the co-editor of After the Ottomans: Genocide’s Long Shadow and Armenian Resilience (Co-eds. Seyhan Bayraktar and Hans-Lukas Kieser) (I.B.