Harriet Murav is Professor of Comparative Literature and Slavic Languages and Literatures at the University of Illinois.
Holocaust, Genocide, and Memory Studies
- The Initiative in Holocaust, Genocide, and Memory Studies is pleased to announce the conference: “Annihilation, Archive, Autobiography: Networks of Testimony in G
- Samuel Kassow is the Charles H. Northam Professor of History at Trinity College in Hartford, CT.
- Film Screening:
- Alon Confino is Professor of History at the Universi
- Location: Art Theater Co-Op, 126 West Church Street, Champaign
- Featuring Viktor Ullmann’s Die Weise von Liebe und Tod des Cornet Christoph Rilke: A Melodrama from the Concentration Camps.
- Every year graduate students are confronted with dismal statistics about the job market, and this pas
- Jessica Young is currently an Assistant Professor of Global English at New College of Florida.
- The initiative in Holocaust, Genocide, and Memory Studies (HGMS) is and has been integral to my scholarly
- Hapsatou Wane is an Assistant Professor at Georgia Southern University-Armstrong Campus in the
- Comparative and World Literature and Holocaust, Genocide, and Memory Studies Graduate Student Alex van Doren awarded Bailey Fellowship!The Fred S. Bailey Fellowship for Community Leadership, Service, and Activism supports University of Illinois Urbana campus graduate and professional students who have shown passion, creativity, innovation, and commitment through community organizing, activism, and/or service in one or more of the following areas: social justice, environment, global engagement and/or interfaith cooperation.