The Future of Trauma and Memory Studies Reading Group will hold its first meeting on Friday, September 13 from 1:30-3 PM in English Building Room 109.
Holocaust, Genocide, and Memory Studies
- The 2019-2020 annual newsletter is now complete!
- Helen presented Materiality and "Memory in the Margins: Kevork Mourad’s 'Strata of Memory' and Nancy Kricorian’s Palimpsest Poems and Vignettes" at the Graduate Student Workshop in Armenian Studies
- Professor Melissa Bilal of the American University of Armenia will provide an introduction to Feminism in Armenian: An Interpretive Anthology and Digital Archive, a collaborative project with Lerna
- All workshops are at Noon in English 109 and free and open to the public.
- The following is an incomplete list of courses that count for the Graduate Certificate in Holocaust, Genoci
- The series that has become “Mad Creative” is the first in what I hope will become an HGMS
- Recollection, Retribution, Reconciliation:
- On Monday, November 6, 2017, with generous support from the Greenfield Lynch lecture series, we
- Brett Ashley Kaplan is Associate Professor in the Program in Comparative and World Literature and the Program in Jewish Culture and Society at the University of Illinois.