Hapsatou Wane is an Assistant Professor at Georgia Southern University-Armstrong Campus in the
Gendell Family and Shiner Family Fund
- Hans Haacke, Germany, and the Public Sphere
- "The Crisis of All Nations": Cosmopolitanism, Nationalism, and the Emergence of Anglo-Jewish Zionism (1789-1917)
- Jewish Cosmopolitanism and Acculturation in the British Imagination, 1655-1753
- Working-Class Media and the Struggle for ‘Hegemonic Jewishness,’ 1919-1938
- Intimate Strangers: Intermarriage among Jews, Catholics, and Protestants in Germany, 1875-1935
- Decolonizing Autobiographies: Experience in African Diaspora Women’s Autobiographies
- Excerpt from Jenelle's proposal.
- Exiled Nostalgia: Remembrances of Iraq in the Improvised Songs of Iraqi-Jewish Women
- Emergency Aesthetics: Contemporary Commemorative Practices and the Politics of Memory (snippet of Jenelle's proposal)
- Except from Alex's proposal:
- My research focuses on ways out of traumatic silence across generations in contemporary French and Francophone Algerian fiction.
- States of Reform: Orthodoxy, Change and Jewish Religious Activism in Israel
- Migrating Memories: Power and Transcultural Memory in Contemporary South Asian Fiction
- Wayward Women: Deviant Female Sexuality in Russian and Yiddish Literatures, 1870-1930